VN Ren'Py Sofia's Dark Fantasies [Beta v1.05 + Special] [Greuceanu Heavy Industries]

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
exciting news, we are moving away from Daz as our scene creation tool and into Blender, here are some examples of the incredible Differences in quality, the render time is reduces by 50% and the ai polish time difference is even bigger - more info on patreon

Daz Render

View attachment 3863859

Blender render of the same model, same outfit

View attachment 3863867

and adding AI polish

View attachment 3863870
This is impressive. Let me understand, the "AI polish" seems to affect only the human figure, it's not messing with the background. Are you doing it separately? The only thing a bit far off in this one is the light on her body (both direction and strenght) that does not really match the soft light in the rest of the scene. But the detail on her body is incredible.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Greuceanu

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
This is impressive. Let me understand, the "AI polish" seems to affect only the human figure, it's not messing with the background. Are you doing it separately? The only thing a bit far off in this one is the light on her body (both direction and strenght) that does not really match the soft light in the rest of the scene. But the detail on her body is incredible.
so yes we are polishing parts of the image and after the entire image, we have 2 step process, a double pass and it's time consuming vs a prompt and go...this gives us much higher resolution, control over details and much much better images, the lights are blender / daz...it's a different approach and it's something we keep iterating on, we moved from Daz to Blender...and moved our model to Genesis 9...

thanks for ur message:)

ai-polish.png

Reactions: S4S4GOAT and Gunizz

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
so yes we are polishing parts of the image and after the entire image, we have 2 step process, a double pass and it's time consuming vs a prompt and go...this gives us much higher resolution, control over details and much much better images, the lights are blender / daz...it's a different approach and it's something we keep iterating on, we moved from Daz to Blender...and moved our model to Genesis 9...

thanks for ur message:)

View attachment 4051407
Thanks for the reply.
I know Blender is a professional software, more complete but also more complex than DAZ, somethime I watch tutorials because it fascinates me. The results you show me combined with AI are really fantastic. I would like to use DAZ, Blender and some LLM on the PC for fun, but at the moment I don't even have a PC with a video card, they are all without. :D
I'm a programmer so I never needed discrete GPUs but with the advent of LLMs I think I'll have to upgrade. The problem is that they really cost a lot of money. :(

Anyway, congratulations because you are going down an innovative path that I believe is the future of the sector, but it probably does not pay a lot in the short term. I imagine the time spent for each single image is much greater than simply using DAZ. I hope people are able to appreciate the quality improvement in the figures and the surroundings.

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Thanks for the reply.
I know Blender is a professional software, more complete but also more complex than DAZ, somethime I watch tutorials because it fascinates me. The results you show me combined with AI are really fantastic. I would like to use DAZ, Blender and some LLM on the PC for fun, but at the moment I don't even have a PC with a video card, they are all without. :D
I'm a programmer so I never needed discrete GPUs but with the advent of LLMs I think I'll have to upgrade. The problem is that they really cost a lot of money. :(

Anyway, congratulations because you are going down an innovative path that I believe is the future of the sector, but it probably does not pay a lot in the short term. I imagine the time spent for each single image is much greater than simply using DAZ. I hope people are able to appreciate the quality improvement in the figures and the surroundings.
thank you, yeah...most game devs "hate AI" because they know ...that Daz or blender can never be as good :) ai isn't the best at keeping details 100% but it's 95-97% there. I had a lot of issues when i first launched with people hating on AI and dumping on my project, almost quit but with a better marketing strategy we are doing great and growing :)

Happy to go into more details via discord, thanks for your message and feel free to try our game, the latest release is only avaiable for $10 on patreon because my 2x4090 system can't do freebies any more:)

Reactions: yourmomma

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So you are back. Nice! Loved the visuals.

But i do have a question. Will it be again so that every single sex scene is just imaginary within this already fiction? I always found that highly annoying. Consider "dreamsex" as my peeve hence me asking.

• Red Heart

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017

But i do have a question. Will it be again so that every single sex scene is just imaginary within this already fiction? I always found that highly annoying. Consider "dreamsex" as my peeve hence me asking.
new release has a real life sex scenes:) dreamsex was a build up, the 1.06 release has real sex scenes:)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ennoch

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017

yes, we are back, check patreon for more details, we move away from Daz and into Blender and we are working on sandbox release for the next release in november

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017

more info here: on the newer release;)

Reactions: yourmomma

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I don't know what this good wife thing means. It's like you're speaking some kind of alien language.
By good wife do you mean she " entertains " her husband's friends and colleagues?

• Haha
3.70 star(s) 23 Votes