Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
bluegold1.png

Overview:
In the not-so-distant future...
Following the fallout of the megacorporation's war, the government finally ceded...Incapable of holding back the rampant corruption and violence that now flowed out onto the streets.
They forced the then government to hand over exterritorial rights in return for their help bring back 'law and order' from the anarchy they started, and just like that, it was over...
What followed was an era of breakneck economic progress and development we could hardly keep up with. Cities quickly became independent megacities with their own laws, cultures and underground businesses.
In the aftermath, the many sciences prospered. Artificial Intelligence, Virtual reality applications, gene editing, food printing to feed the people and development of advanced robotics all led to a higher standard of life...For a price of course.
In "Cyberlinxxx" YOU have just created a new treatment for “Malkov`s disease.”
A psychosomatic illness affecting the brain and central nervous system that has ruined millions of lives already.
An effective treatment that would mean big money on the market.
It’s an opportunity the bio-medicinal wings of the many megacorporations factions won’t just let slide by.
Now you have become a target, and they'll stop at nothing to take what's yours.
...But you're not going down without a fight.
Your only chance of survival now leads you to the nearby megacity of Arriaka … Where there, you may just be able to find the answer to walk away from this thing alive...​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-17
Release Date: 2023-04-09
Developer: Baka plays - - F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.16
Language: English
Other Games: Lewdy Dewdy
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer notes

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: - - - -
Mac (v0.14): - - -
Android: - -

Extras: Signatures - Walkthrough Mod

cyberlinxxx01.jpg cyberlinxxx02.jpg cyberlinxxx03.jpg cyberlinxxx04.jpg cyberlinxxx05.jpg cyberlinxxx06.jpg cyberlinxxx07.jpg cyberlinxxx08.jpg cyberlinxxx09.jpg cyberlinxxx10.jpg cyberlinxxx11.jpg cyberlinxxx12.jpg cyberlinxxx13.jpg cyberlinxxx14.jpg cyberlinxxx15.jpg cyberlinxxx16.jpg cyberlinxxx17.jpg cyberlinxxx18.jpg cyberlinxxx19.jpg Banner_copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
IDK if the dev is on here or will see this but I wanted to report some typos to him. I think you should make hu into huh. when I talk to cary june and select the apologize button for the flirting? she gives me two weird scens of dialogue, both saying don't bother. Idk if the dialogue of the other choice got copied into the choice or not but its sounds weird when she talks again after telling you to not bother and move along not wanting to take more of your time. When you sit down to talk to the boss trish suddenly comes up saying she needs to know what they are talking about, it should be "It may be shameful but I need to know what is going on in the company". The lines from trish sounds awkward, maybe you could reword that line better? Bonk in the scene when trish trips sounds weird maybe it should be thud?. Jup.It's Trish should be yup, bonked should probabbly be bumped. Maybe the names of the character should be question marks until they introduce themselves to you, specifically cary-june since even the mc in the game world hasn't met her yet. When you accompany cary-june and got to the car her name turned into catherine oddly enough. When you go to the pillar in the parking lot it should be "And what do you want to do with it now". when you meet zandra, cary-june says buffed, I think its buff. In her dialogue when cary-june talks about throwing her broken heels "This ones? No way" I think it should be these? nah. When talking to artemis the car it should be Artemis: Start the engine and open the doors on both sides. Thats all I got up to. Typos aside, Promising game so far, keep it up!

Last edited:
Reactions: Eddie Vallient

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Just going by the overview, the dev clearly needs a proofreader/editor. The plot outlined in the overview is pretty interesting, but the delivery of those lines leaves a lot to be desired.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
needa add "Multiple Protagonist" and "female protagonist" tags otherwise game is different sci fi wise like how almost all the sci fi games on here are different and not similar

Reactions: House Of Black

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Interesting premise with good CG using some assets and backgrounds I had not seen a thousand times before, so kudos to the dev.
I also like the fact that each character model has been tweaked enough to appear rather unique.
For a first release there is a good amount of content.
Two (minor) cons: the white text on bright backgrounds can be difficult to read sometimes, and the devs need an english proofreader to get rid of the spelling and grammar mistakes.

All in all a very promising VN.

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I saw the Sci-Fi tag, Big asses and skin tight bodysuits and I downloaded. The story itself is interesting for the most part, there's hot women, a wicked talking car(Knight Rider vibes) and did I mention bodysuits? A few tags are missing. Trish is probably my favorite character so far followed by Zandra and Keely. The Devs would need a proofreader of course to aid with their dialogue issues but this looks promising.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes