[S>Programmer] [S>Proofreader] Unpaid Software Developer Looking For a Ren'py Project To Work On

Degenubis

Jan 9, 2019
About Me:
Hey there. I'm a professional software developer with over a decade of experience, who is looking to get into developing VNs. I'm currently in the process of playing around with Ren'py, building out my own little test programs to develop my skills and learn everything I can do with it, and I'd like to see if I can find a project to work on to help that process along as well as giving me something useful to work on!
I also used to write a lot of fanfiction in years gone by, and still proofread chapters sometimes for people when I feel in the mood. So if proofreading is more your need, I can help out there too.

Skills:
- 12 years professional development experience as a Full Stack Developer. Working across C#, PHP, Java, HTML, CSS, Javascript/JQuery, ReactJS, SQL
- Currently building and developing my skills in Python (working in Ren'py)
- Generally known as being really quick to pick up new technologies/projects/IDEs - very much a learn by doing person. Give me a problem or task, and I'll usually solve it pretty quickly.
- Decent amount of experience proofreading (and in earlier times writing) fanfiction

Preferred methods of contact:
- DM on here

Employment Type & Rates:
- I'm not looking to be paid for this. I'm more interested in finding something I can get passionate about, develop my Ren'py skills doing, and enjoy working on.

Availability:
- I could probably spend anything up to 2-3 hours a day working on this, as required.
- Note that I do have a full time job, so that can sometimes take priority.

Work Samples:
- This would be my first VN I've worked on, so no samples available. However, happy to discuss and share details of work I've done on web applications in professional work, or even take on a "prove it" task for you if required.

Last edited: