[S>Programmer] Software Developer (Unity, RenPy, RPG Maker ...) - Looking to join a project

jac022

Sep 28, 2018
Hi!

I am a Software Developer, I worked mainly on enterprise software professionally, and do some game development work (Unity) on my spare time. I am looking to join a team (small) or a person with a simple game in mind that we can finish in a couple of months, I would like to contribute to a game with simple game mechanics (nothing too ambitious, but more than just VN style), I am fine with any fetish / theme and I prefer to work with a 2D game

A little bit about me...

Skills:
Software Development, mainly mobile development (native iOS and Android), Web (FullStack), Game Dev (Unity), Web Services (AWS), ... I don't have experience with RenPy but I do with Python, and I am open to learn anything

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: LHPDev#6626

Employment Type & Rates:

I am doing this as a hobby and I am not looking for a compensation, but I am fine with anything: Paid, Revenue Share or Non-Profit, anything is fine for me as long as all the team is getting the same deal (if the game plans to make some money, everyone needs to get a share or get paid).

Availability:
I am available part time only, with my hours distributed along the week, I can't promise to be available certain hours or every day, but I will be available a few hours every week for sure (specially on weekends)

Work Samples:
None. This is my first time trying to get into adult game dev, and I would like to start fresh

Additional comments:
I speak english and spanish

Feel free to ask me for more information on any point, also you can add me to discord

Take care!
I just send you a friend request on discord. (y)

ThiccLoverr

Jul 20, 2022
if you want team up with others programmers too or open to take a accept an apprentice i want help :D

Jul 4, 2022
Sorry for that bro, I was giving some thought to your message (for too long, I reckon jaja, entirely my fault)

Please feel free to resend me the PM if you like, but I understand if you don't wish to try anymore, I won't waste more of your time

In any case, thank you for the initial interest, I wish you the best on your projects

Jul 4, 2022
Oh I see. I am glad this is just a misjudgement on my part lol
I was under the impression that I was being ghosted again for my art, nationality or my weird payment requirements.
I have resent the DM.
Don't worry and take your time! Don't let this misunderstanding influence your answer.
Great! Thanks for understanding man, I will give you a reply as soon as possible

If you're interested in a nonprofit topdown action game and in broadening your horizons you could join this project https://f95zone.to/threads/searchin...ate-a-top-down-sandbox-arpg-in-unreal.128966/.
I'm currently doing the programming and another person is working on the character model. But there's still a lot to do and any help is welcome.
Thanks, I surely will take a look

MdaWalrus

Jun 3, 2018
Hi, I'm trying to put together a team, currently in talks with a 3d artist. We're also beginners, we would possibly be on the same page. If you're interested, my Discord is MdaWalrus#0236