Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Great update! But (yeah, yeah :p ) I begin to wish for a option to turn all foreplay simply off.

First (ok, very subjective) they get picked far too often and more often then not feel out of place that moment. Thats besides it obviously not mixing well with the keep going option where it would make sense they transition to something not foreplay related after a while.

Second (IMO the real grinder) very often they are plain wrong with how often a m/f foreplay scene comes with two woman (i.e. strapon boobjob orgasm). Good for training the O'rly face though.

Aside from that I still wish the sex invite button would come with automatic pants/zipper down. Regret to have gotten 2 or 3 clothing upgrades for my guy.

Reactions: srg91

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Futa on futa often ends up with female on female foreplay (fingering). Is there any way to currently fix this and have it play handjobs instead?

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
Don't know what it is, but this is buggy as all hell for me (the 0.2 version from itch.io). There is not a single instance in 5 attempts where the enemies did not bug out position wise or they or my character just stopped moving entirely, leaving me on the floor stuck in recovery.

Would love to play more, seems like the kind of game I would support, but if I can't even play the first level without consistent enemy bugging out, then I'm not in a rush to pay for a second level I won't reach :S

Biggest contender seems to be enemies misaligning above the character, so they just walk right past and of the screen michael jackson moonwalk style, it was even funny the first few times xD

Last edited:

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Don't know what it is, but this is buggy as all hell for me (the 0.2 version from itch.io). There is not a single instance in 5 attempts where the enemies did not bug out position wise or they or my character just stopped moving entirely, leaving me on the floor stuck in recovery.
You can press punch/kick over and over to regain health and stand up, but yeah it happens a lot.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017

Would love to play more, seems like the kind of game I would support, but if I can't even play the first level without consistent enemy bugging out, then I'm not in a rush to pay for a second level I won't reach :S

Biggest contender seems to be enemies misaligning above the character, so they just walk right past and of the screen michael jackson moonwalk style, it was even funny the first few times xD
Sadly it happens but I'm sure it'll get fixed. What I can say right now is try and walk either in the middle or the low side, usually the enemies bug out if you stay on the top side

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Is this another one of those sex theme games where the object is to avoid having sex? Because if it is, I'm out.

nuttycide

Jun 10, 2018
Is this another one of those sex theme games where the object is to avoid having sex? Because if it is, I'm out.
From what I've played, it's less about avoiding sex and more about avoiding cumming. Besides you heal while having sex so, avoiding it would be a pain.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
From what I've played, it's less about avoiding sex and more about avoiding cumming. Besides you heal while having sex so, avoiding it would be a pain.
It's neither. You do heal but, the red on the health bar is you're corruption. The more corruption you have the less health you have. If corruptlion goes all the way to the left the game is over.
The corruption comes from letting the person that grabs you take control and dominates you.
If on the other hand you hit the resist keys (z & x I think) fast enough and move that bar in the top middle all the way to the right, you will dominate them during the scene and no corruption will be added. If you dominate them you can have all the sex you want, but seriously after a few times it gets seriously old and very boring.

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
game crashes when you attempt to be captured....90% of the way there and crashed...anyone have a save?

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes