EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover2.png
Overview:
You're a new student at Soleview University, a college infamous for its high female-to-male bullying ratio. Can you survive in this new environment?​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-17
Release Date: 2020-07-15
Developer: Sole Hunter
Censored: No
Version: 0.53
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mobile: - - - -

SkyeFeet.png pic1.png Pic2.png pic3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Rigoku

Sep 11, 2017
Slap animation does not work for me and after fight there are legs on screen. Idea is great, but for now i cant say if this will be good or not.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Few issues that I have encountered:
1. faceslap doesn't deal any damage (replayed the fight 5 times);
2. faceslap animation sometimes doesn't work and the game simply freezes and has to be restarted (that's why I replayed the fight 4 times);
3. it's practically impossible to lose against the girl, so it's weird that you put 'you were not supposed to win' notification after the fight;
4. after taking the photo, girl's feet are frozen on the screen and are visible for the rest of the game;
5. your roommate respawns in the room after you leave it.

So I decided to lose once to see what happens (that was replay #5). To lose I need to guard (and spend too much time waiting) or simply don't equip the knife, so it's more tedious/counter-intuitive to lose the fight than to win imo. I think it would be a good idea to add a 'surrender' option.

For the demo I think that as a player I still haven't seen enough to make a decision if I'd pay for the game. I believe it would be more interesting to see some progression of the story and/or interactions with other characters. While the fights are important in games such as ToT or Domina (although I prefer fightless femdom games like The Prison 2 or The Asylum) for me the crucial aspect is how the interactions (mainly regarding sub/dom content, but not only) are written to decide if I like the game. And there's not much of that here. I also hope that the number of points regardind the relationship with the girls is not mainly based on how the given fight goes. It would also be cool if you could progress the story (as in advancing in classes and school activities) while still being bullied and humiliated by the girls (depending on your choices though I think there should be option to make MC's life less submissive).

That being said I do wish you luck and I'd definitely play the game further to see how it develops.

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
I'm 90% sure this is a moot question, but is this gonna be only focusing on feet domination or will other fetishes work their way in?
Other fetishes will work their way in, mostly focusing around femdom though.
Thank you all for the feedback. Admittedly, this demo is a very very beta product, so I appreciate the responses. I will look into bugfixing the slap + picture, but it is good to know people were interested enough to download this game in the first place lol.

Reactions: z3212

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
There has been a hotfix patch fixing all the current bugs in the MEGA link. There will probably be an update tonight.

Nonkai

Aug 21, 2019
Well, the main problems have already been described above. I’ll say from myself that I was very glad to see a new game with my favorite fetish. I understand that this is a demo, but I liked it and I see the potential. I am interested in this game and I look forward to new content! It would be great to interact not only with bare feet, but also with different footwear. I wish you good luck and inspiration!

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes