Setting: Isekaid

Character Models: Amazing
    Personalities: no real impact there

Music: no real impact here too
    Animation: Extraordinary

Note: Such animation quality is seldom seen in f95
  2. 5.00 star(s)

JMS_Plays_Soccer

This game is god tier. I want more updates to come out in the near future. The first drop was a small drop so I'm hoping that the next update finishes the Naruto verse and even gives us a look into a new verse (maybe like the quintessential quintuplets verse or bleach verse). Either way I'm so glad that the creator came back with a sequel. Also I love the rendering where you can see the wrinkles of the soles.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

redgreenblue_34

If you love waifu's feet and shoes you'll definitely get into this.
    That being said there's not much stuff to do for now and you'll likely be unsatisfied with the amount of stuff.
    The content is good but it's a big fat WIP. Bookmark and check back later.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2022930

Finally! I fucking waited for this game pretty long as for me :3
    I hope really really for a lot of girls and their cute smelly feet XD
    I also hope for a lot of lolis feet after all they are also a girls and they have feelings too haha :D
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Arius Zauber

10 footsies of 10.
    One of the best foot fetish games I've seen.
    Of course, there is also a drawback in that there are no other fetishes besides the legs.
    I think it would be better to dilute the footsies with other fetishes like armpits or vanilla like oral and anal, then the game will become a little more diverse and will appeal to a larger circle of people, but the emphasis will remain on the legs.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

FiFo787

Damn I didn't think I would go so(u)l searching after just 3 beers but here we are ;P Good first relese btw will keep this one on the radar :)

What can I say? Femdom plus feet-stuff is a must for me :D If you're interested in any of these give tish one atry and find out if its for you.