EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.jpg

Overview:
Solvalley School is a mix of Dating Sim and Visual Novel. It deals with the adventures of Alex, a young student at local school. It is up to the player to develop Alex's abilities to try and win as many girls as possible. There are more than 30 girls for Alex to know (and relate to). The player can walk around the city, work in the bar, train in the gym or be a good boy and spend the days studying. There are almost 100 events available, several and several hours of gameplay and numerous animated scenes.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-22
Release Date: 2023-12-22
Developer: TK8000 - - -
Censored: No
Version: 3.5.0 + Christmas Special 2023
Language: English
Other Game: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Update Only
Win/Linux

Compressed
Win/Linux

Christmas Special 2023

Extra: Multi-Mod* - Italian Translation* - Fan Sig

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

2wndb8p.jpg screenshot0019.png screenshot0038.png screenshot0129.png screenshot0133.png screenshot0204.png screenshot0206.png screenshot0291.png screenshot0294.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I find it hilarious that the MC is an ogre and his best friend is a green goblin. Dev came up with a clever way to avoid the needle dick problem when using Honey Select models, so kudos to him. By making the MC an ogre, in some shots it looks comical just how big his fucking head is compared to everyone else. Game ain't bad, walking simulator aside, would've preferred it on ren'py though.

n4n15

Aug 20, 2016
Nice amount of content ! Usually I avoid all firsts releases, but this one is pretty worth the try.

Reactions: fery

Biglove69

May 22, 2017
great demo , love sex scene, not picture it move :FeelsGoodMan: , sound effect well be great :eek:penedeyewink:

U

User_10739

It's nice to see the ugly, stupid guys getting some...

Unfortunately the game seems to crash on me losing my progress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: drsnak31

PiroCK

Apr 15, 2017
i like the style and it was pretty funny , but i really hate time limits . i hope it gets even better , its a promising start :)

Reactions: ayyylmaooo
U

User_10739

Played it on my gaming PC and had no probs, this could very well be the best demo ever! Tons of content. As you get going though I am kinda bummed that it seems to leave the naughty schoolgirls behind and focuses more on your teachers and their relatives.

As much as I loathe RPG's this one is easy as the whole map is on 1 screen and you don't wast hours trying to find shit, it's all right there.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
A lot of promise here. I particularly enjoyed the varied breast sized and body types, although there couldbe a lot more scenes with the small breasted women... Hopefully more are to come.

Reactions: Sai ksk
4.20 star(s) 151 Votes