DarkWindG

Aug 30, 2017
fuck this game, i can't stop laughing at this shit, i found Verdi, a green woman that has a name that literally means green

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I played this game after playing HS Tutor. The game is great, the sister-mom/stepmom game was kinda weak in my opinion but as a harem game is great overall. I did have one issue with the girls, the first route I did was Anastacia and it was the best thing in the game (Anastacia for best girl) and then every other girl was worst (not bad, just worst than Anastacia) in comparision until I find Anna's love route that I feel it as one step above the other girls except for Anastacia. I am totally looking forward to see what happens with Sarah and his moms and Tiffany

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Remember to say thanks to Disrespectful User Bantry for this excellent guide of [Search]ing in The 'Zone...
Wait, something is wrong, 'Disrespectful User' is not showing up in my list of achievements. Whom do I contact to remedy this oversight?

Akira555

Mar 12, 2019
Guys, can you help me, while playing solvalley, I remember have played another game that have same game engine uwith this, it's about oldman that go back to past to search for love(if im not mistaken), maybe some of you remember the title, please let me know. Thanks

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Guys, can you help me, while playing solvalley, I remember have played another game that have same game engine uwith this, it's about oldman that go back to past to search for love(if im not mistaken), maybe some of you remember the title, please let me know. Thanks
I think you are asking about this game - One More Chance

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I searched the thread and can't seem to find an answer to this question...

In the X-Mas Special, who are Lilly and her mom? I don't recall either of them from the main game. Are they missing or am I throwing a brain fart? Both are hot as shit and I'd love to see more of them both! Also, isn't Eddy gay? He seems straight in the X-Mas special.

Here a link for anyone who hasn't checked out the X-Mas Special already

https://f95zone.to/threads/xmas-bonus-tk8000.7369/

Reactions: tecoteco

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I searched the thread and can't seem to find an answer to this question...

In the X-Mas Special, who are Lilly and her mom? I don't recall either of them from the main game. Are they missing or am I throwing a brain fart? Both are hot as shit and I'd love to see more of them both! Also, isn't Eddy gay? He seems straight in the X-Mas special.

Here a link for anyone who hasn't checked out the X-Mas Special already

https://f95zone.to/threads/xmas-bonus-tk8000.7369/
I did these specials when I was only working on a unique game and needed to change a little so I would not get tired of Solvalley.

Usually I did not take care to maintain the integrity of the characters and I put some different characters to vary a little. And they also served me to train the English a little among other things.

I think they are obsolete nowadays.

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes