Changelog
v.0.11.0
New content:

- Miranda's sex scene
- Miranda's house scene
- Miranda's dad proposal
- Miranda's ending
- Lara's ending
- New job (nuclear zone like the old rpg maker version)
- Kirk's mother bath scene
- Kirk's mother sex scene (at home)
- Kirk's mother sex scene (at work)
- Kirk's mother skin treatment scene
- improvements of Miranda's Storyline text/flow
- improvements of Anastacia's Storyline text/flow
- all the images from the first scene of Anastacia were redone

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
And since you now know it well, it's also a good chance to disable it permanently and force people to work in Bar and Nuclear Waste Dumping. It's their benefit to get to know a few forewomen well enough to become close with them ;D
Actually I was thinking of doing just the opposite, ie making the command console available in the official version, but I do not know if this is possible. I'd rather give as much freedom as possible to the player. If he gets tired of the game but by chance he still wants to see some specific scene, I'd rather he can do it without bothering to decrypt things.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is there also a PC Version of this new update (0.11.0) ?
TK 8000 posted

Game Download: Solvalley School 0.11.0

PC (Windows and Linux):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
* The crunched version contains lower quality images and videos for faster download.

MAC:

How to install the patch:

The patch contains all the files needed for the game, except for the images and animations of the old versions. Unzip the patch to a folder of your choice, then move all the content to the same location where Solvalley 0.9.9b is installed, so that the old files are overwritten.

My comments:

While I was doing these new version, I got some emails asking for more content from Sarah and her gang. I'll give preference to these scenes in the next two updates, along with the end of Anastacia's and Lisa's storylines.

Bye!

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
i m

i mean by cheat.
It's a renpy game. Just use Unren and check what codes u want...
If you have access to the console:
$ money = 99999

I don't encrypt my games.
Another way is by directly modifying the value in the save data by using save editor (i.e. saveeditonline)
Pretty useful since i have no idea how to access the console as android ported player, this method also could be used for all Ren'Py games

Actually I was thinking of doing just the opposite, ie making the command console available in the official version, but I do not know if this is possible. I'd rather give as much freedom as possible to the player.
Wise thinking, since there's probably many players who doesnt give a damn for using their time raising stats or money unless there will be some event/scenes inserted between the raising process
But there is also player like me who tend to using cheat for increasing money but still visiting and working at the bar, because i really love Victoria's 'hard-to-get' character x'D

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
posted

I'm currently working on HS Tutor.

Solvalley
I'm saving an hour a day to redo old Solvalley images. I'm giving preference to worse-quality images like Lucy's event, for example. If you open the images below in a new tab, you will notice the difference in resolution, lighting, framing, etc.

Old image.

New image: here you can not notice the difference so well, but when the game is running it gets a lot better.

For now I have re-edited the prologue and the first Lucy event. When I have redone her next two events I'm going to patch Solvalley for anyone who wants the improved images.

House Arrest
I'll start making new "sandbox mode" events (including special events involving Mary's mother) as soon as I finish the next HS Tutor update.

Bye!

Slava333

Jun 1, 2017
Hi, :)
Renpy
In the location where you have installed the game , go to folder renpy > common and find the file 00console.rpy then right click on it and Open with Notepad or Notepad ++
(make sure you un-check the box Always use this app to open .rpy files) and find config.console = False then change False to True and save.
After you done all that Shift + O in game to open console.

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Just finish every update last night.

Still waiting for MILF endings and Orgy with the Moms like a PTA in school.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi TK8000
Finally i see a new release! For now i am download the new v0.11.0
I was just thinking. If you have already correct that thing or not. I mean you give us the possibility to choice if we wanna play some fetish or not. Share or not the girls/women in game. I remember that some women in some path if you do not choice well go with other. So some ending was not for all.
Can you tell me if the thing was correct or not?
Also i really hope that we can have also a choice to put a real mother/sister in game. I remember that for the patreon rules thing, you change them into step mother and step sister. So i really hope to see them again in blood related relationship.
Anyway cant wait to see how many improvement you made in this new version. I really like you game^^
For other thing i wait to play this new version.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
where do i find the book 'Anitta'
With the girl from the library (Adele).

Hi TK8000
Finally i see a new release! For now i am download the new v0.11.0
I was just thinking. If you have already correct that thing or not. I mean you give us the possibility to choice if we wanna play some fetish or not. Share or not the girls/women in game. I remember that some women in some path if you do not choice well go with other. So some ending was not for all.
Can you tell me if the thing was correct or not?
Also i really hope that we can have also a choice to put a real mother/sister in game. I remember that for the patreon rules thing, you change them into step mother and step sister. So i really hope to see them again in blood related relationship.
Anyway cant wait to see how many improvement you made in this new version. I really like you game^^
For other thing i wait to play this new version.
I made slight improvements in "vanilla mode" and in the texts in general. Of course, it's still not totally vanilla like HS Tutor (by the way, I'm making improvements in this game as well for it to be more fun) but I've tried to clear as many controversial scenes/texts as possible in this mode. If I'm not mistaken, there's only one scene in the whole game where one of the girls appears with another guy, and it's at the end of Lucy where Professor Laura prostitutes for Kirk.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
With the girl from the library (Adele).

I made slight improvements in "vanilla mode" and in the texts in general. Of course, it's still not totally vanilla like HS Tutor (by the way, I'm making improvements in this game as well for it to be more fun) but I've tried to clear as many controversial scenes/texts as possible in this mode. If I'm not mistaken, there's only one scene in the whole game where one of the girls appears with another guy, and it's at the end of Lucy where Professor Laura prostitutes for Kirk.
Well cant wait to see how many you improve the vanilla mode. I really like the harem and no other men in game XD and i think also other.
Anyway tonight i try you new version^^
Thank you

4.20 star(s) 151 Votes