kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
I just find out about this game. Im sorry, but that's the stupidest and probably the most discouraging game description I ever saw.

Reactions: Sharku

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I just find out about this game. Im sorry, but that's the stupidest and probably the most discouraging game description I ever saw.
I prefer it that way, to be honest.

I don't like to encourage anyone to play my games and I'm already happy with the amount of people who are interested in what I do (both in Patreon and in forums). Now I just want to finish doing what I started in the best possible way, without worrying about trying to "sell" what I do or convince people to give my games a chance.

I mean... It's not like I do not want anyone to play. But as my games are very different from normal and dislike most players, I see no reason to try to persuade a big audience to play them. I'd rather just do something different to please a niche that for some reason likes what I do.

Last edited:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So met Kirk's mother and all but how to get work scene? After 3rd scene she doesn't show back up and not sure were i need to go

slammed!

Feb 17, 2018
@TK8000 dude i got an idea.. There is a situation where people like me in this game is rich as fuck, i got a solutions for you 1. You got to tweak the investing part maybe make it every week increase not every day 2. You should add a female character acting as a gold digger trying to steal some of the money (dating in expensive restaurants, buying expensive clothes) of the "rich" mc 3. A situation where the mc is scammed, robbed by someone(maybe a girl :D ) and that's where the investigator comes in(another girl or wamen?) tries to locate the thief(you can imagine the possibilities :D ) 4. Just make an ending where the mc rich as fuck and become the mayor of the solvalley town :D

Reactions: patrickB

Jay Chang

Aug 21, 2016
I prefer it that way, to be honest.

I don't like to encourage anyone to play my games and I'm already happy with the amount of people who are interested in what I do (both in Patreon and in forums). Now I just want to finish doing what I started in the best possible way, without worrying about trying to "sell" what I do or convince people to give my games a chance.

I mean... It's not like I do not want anyone to play. But as my games are very different from normal and dislike most players, I see no reason to try to persuade a big audience to play them. I'd rather just do something different to please a niche that for some reason likes what I do.
My guy I love your work, but please tell me if I'm missing something with Adele. The bitch got all these options but she ain't wanna put out. My penis is confused.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
So met Kirk's mother and all but how to get work scene? After 3rd scene she doesn't show back up and not sure were i need to go
This was a mistake I made. If you treat her skin before doing the work scene, you miss the chance to see this scene.

But you can start a new game, just do her scenes holding "ctrl" to pass the text quickly. And then see the sex scene (which is quite short, by the way).

@TK8000 dude i got an idea.. There is a situation where people like me in this game is rich as fuck, i got a solutions for you 1. You got to tweak the investing part maybe make it every week increase not every day 2. You should add a female character acting as a gold digger trying to steal some of the money (dating in expensive restaurants, buying expensive clothes) of the "rich" mc 3. A situation where the mc is scammed, robbed by someone(maybe a girl :D ) and that's where the investigator comes in(another girl or wamen?) tries to locate the thief(you can imagine the possibilities :D ) 4. Just make an ending where the mc rich as fuck and become the mayor of the solvalley town :D
lol, maybe I put a limit on the money that it is possible to invest in the bank, even because money is not so useful. I can also make a future option to buy something absurdly expensive, like a mansion to make orgies with the girls of the game, etc...

But for now I will not touch it and give preference to make the scenes that are missing.

My guy I love your work, but please tell me if I'm missing something with Adele. The bitch got all these options but she ain't wanna put out. My penis is confused.
I forgot to put a warning ingame that these scenes are not yet available. You can not have sex with Adele or call another girl for now.

Last edited:

Wolvez

May 16, 2017
Anyone have a full save I would look for one by searching but I can;t figure out how in this new F95 update.

whirr

Nov 17, 2018
guys sorry for the noob question but is there a difference in quality between the regular and the compressed version??

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
guys sorry for the noob question but is there a difference in quality between the regular and the compressed version??
The game play is exactly the same it is the images that have been compressed so are of a slightly lower quality than originals to be fair though doubt you would notice difference unless you have a really keen eye

Last edited:
Reactions: whirr
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes