D

Deleted member 125215

Good update, glad that finally configured good light and skin. This red skin made my eyes bleed, for example events 71 , ,76, 83, and most of the scenes with Kyra's mom(in my opinion the ugliest character in the game, looks totally unrealistic). After event 77 all looks great(with the exception of the event with the volleyball, again this red skin).

In my humble opinion the ideal graphic in the event 82, an good sex scenes in 80(Tiffany just the miracle with realistic body proportions, and not narrow hips and huge Tits, that look very strange). I would like to see more scenes with her).

Also noticed that when showing video, the quality of the graphic is clearly deteriorating. Maybe you'll try to make these scenes gif files? The quality is not lost, and the code is quite simple. You can also change the speed of the animation in the game.
The example of code you can see in this game.

P.S. I would like to see more bj, dthr, anal, dp, bdsm maybe blackmail and other genres, cause most scenes are just sex. Good luck in further development.

D

Deleted member 125215

is there only 2 scenes with marina, kind sir?
Who is Marina? Marian - Lisa's mother? you always can see it in images of game. Also you can look at script and find the label with this.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Good update, glad that finally configured good light and skin. This red skin made my eyes bleed, for example events 71 , ,76, 83, and most of the scenes with Kyra's mom(in my opinion the ugliest character in the game, looks totally unrealistic). After event 77 all looks great(with the exception of the event with the volleyball, again this red skin).

In my humble opinion the ideal graphic in the event 82, an good sex scenes in 80(Tiffany just the miracle with realistic body proportions, and not narrow hips and huge Tits, that look very strange). I would like to see more scenes with her).

Also noticed that when showing video, the quality of the graphic is clearly deteriorating. Maybe you'll try to make these scenes gif files? The quality is not lost, and the code is quite simple. You can also change the speed of the animation in the game.
The example of code you can see in this game.

P.S. I would like to see more bj, dthr, anal, dp, bdsm maybe blackmail and other genres, cause most scenes are just sex. Good luck in further development.
Solvalley is a total mess. Each character has images with four different textures, several different colors for the skin, various lightings configurations, etc. To fix this I would have to redo about 4500 images, which would give about 225 hours of uninterrupted work (I take about 1 hour to do 20 images).

As for the animations, the biggest problem is the resolution of the game, which is 1000x700! This stupid resolution that I have chosen compels me to resize the videos I record at 720p, which makes the quality worsen a lot.

Not to mention that many of the models I've used at Solvalley are very ugly.

It's possible to fix Solvalley graphics, but I would need to spend a lot of months working on a 1080p remake with the correct skins and illumination. With this time I can finish the game and start a Solvalley 2...

So I decided to finish the storylines of all the girls as fast as possible. Although I like Solvalley and the characters, it's a project that has gone much further than it should.

EDIT: I had done about 20 pictures of the next event with Tiffany on the beach, but it had to wait for the next update.

EDIT 2: I will try to use 1 hour a day every day to redo old Solvalley images. If I can do that, in 1 month I can redo about 600 images with correct light+skin, which is a considerable number!

dd_tran

Aug 15, 2018
To start the verdi scenes, go to downtown then nuclear waste site. As for the last scene after you fix her skin, I don't know where to go.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
when will the update be upload?
Whenever you posted the link ofcourse! If you don't? Well... Not one person can tell because you simply have to wait for a generous person to upload whenever he/she feels like it.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
To start the verdi scenes, go to downtown then nuclear waste site. As for the last scene after you fix her skin, I don't know where to go.
You have to do the 'fuck verdi at work' scene before you fix her skin, otherwise she disappears. I actually posted about that to TK on patreon earlier today. lol

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Solvalley is a total mess. Each character has images with four different textures, several different colors for the skin, various lightings configurations, etc. To fix this I would have to redo about 4500 images, which would give about 225 hours of uninterrupted work (I take about 1 hour to do 20 images).

As for the animations, the biggest problem is the resolution of the game, which is 1000x700! This stupid resolution that I have chosen compels me to resize the videos I record at 720p, which makes the quality worsen a lot.

Not to mention that many of the models I've used at Solvalley are very ugly.

It's possible to fix Solvalley graphics, but I would need to spend a lot of months working on a 1080p remake with the correct skins and illumination. With this time I can finish the game and start a Solvalley 2...

So I decided to finish the storylines of all the girls as fast as possible. Although I like Solvalley and the characters, it's a project that has gone much further than it should.

EDIT: I had done about 20 pictures of the next event with Tiffany on the beach, but it had to wait for the next update.

EDIT 2: I will try to use 1 hour a day every day to redo old Solvalley images. If I can do that, in 1 month I can redo about 600 images with correct light+skin, which is a considerable number!
That was a brutally honest review of your own game and I gotta say that I did feel a crescendo, an growth when playing it, a change in the way the plot was being handled, it was a pleasant ride and surprise.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
TK 8000 posted

Game Download: Solvalley School 0.11.0

PC (Windows and Linux):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
* The crunched version contains lower quality images and videos for faster download.

MAC:

How to install the patch:

The patch contains all the files needed for the game, except for the images and animations of the old versions. Unzip the patch to a folder of your choice, then move all the content to the same location where Solvalley 0.9.9b is installed, so that the old files are overwritten.

My comments:

While I was doing these new version, I got some emails asking for more content from Sarah and her gang. I'll give preference to these scenes in the next two updates, along with the end of Anastacia's and Lisa's storylines.

Bye!
@N7 @muttdoggy

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
I just got into this game, and I've been astonished at how much content there is. And its good stuff, too.

This puts most other Renpy projects to shame.

Reactions: queeg500

Azazeres

Feb 8, 2018
I just got into this game, and I've been astonished at how much content there is. And its good stuff, too.

This puts most other Renpy projects to shame.
I got into it waiting for Jikei and Runey to update their shit, now their stuff is on my backburner; TK, you the real MVP. <3

4.20 star(s) 151 Votes