Identify SOLVED | 2d (rpgm?), Church is your base, Corrupt the village, Female protag.

Apr 7, 2021
Female protagonist, one of the characters gets all of the diseases dumped on her (think she was futa, too).
You fake being a part of the church, come into the village, and take over the local church building, corrupting the nuns inside. One of them is your relative, but you let her stay sane.

The heck is the name of this game?

Apr 7, 2021
Answer was Pizzacat - Immoral Sorceress (found on the sidebar in )
Although the game had an ending, it looks like it has been updated since.

Reactions: pizzacat

pizzacat

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Female protagonist, one of the characters gets all of the diseases dumped on her (think she was futa, too).
You fake being a part of the church, come into the village, and take over the local church building, corrupting the nuns inside. One of them is your relative, but you let her stay sane.

The heck is the name of this game?
Glad you found it. The game has also just been completed, with a sequel in development. However, the game has content some may find disturbing and was banned from F95zone, so anyone looking for it can't find it here anymore(unless they reverse the ban), but you can download it on my blog.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2021
haha, thanks for replying. yeah, I had just finished playing the last version for my second run, when the full version came out.
WAIT, THERE'S GONNA BE A SEQUEL?

but yeah, took me a long time to find your site again. ended up finding it on itch.io.

Reactions: pizzacat

pizzacat

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
haha, thanks for replying. yeah, I had just finished playing the last version for my second run, when the full version came out.
WAIT, THERE'S GONNA BE A SEQUEL?

but yeah, took me a long time to find your site again. ended up finding it on itch.io.
No problem and thanks for playing. ^^

yes, the sequel has higher quality models and already has quite a notable of content(wip), I've posted more about it on . This is the preview image of it:
render.png