Identify [SOLVED] A 3D adult visual novel game with a green haired zombie girl on the cover

ifohancroft

Oct 9, 2023
Hi,

I'm looking for a game I remember playing, that I can't remember the name of.

I remember finding the game on Itch and it had a green haired zombie girl on the cover, but it wasn't clear that she's a zombie from it. The game was released/finished.

You play as a guy, and when you go into the forest you stumble onto a green haired girl that you later find out is a zombie, who you befriend and later start dating. At one point through the story, when using a certain route through the forest you stumble on another girl that you later find out is a vampire. It turns out that the zombie girl and the vampire girl have become best friends and are looking out after one another. There was something about having to find an old witch in-order to help the two girls. The witch lost her cat, which you later find. At a certain point, if you decide to sleep with the witch, she turns into a beautiful woman, who you later learn was cursed to be old and ugly until she finds love. You, along with the girls had to fight some wizard in a house in the forest in order to break a curse. The game ends with all of you living together in a house in the forest, with the girls all having picked up different hobbies. One of them loved watching TV, while another was really into streaming.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Reactions: blobgob