Identify [SOLVED] A game where MC is a kind of CEO

adickus

Aug 1, 2019
Hello!

I'm looking for a RenPy game where MC is a kind of CEO or something like that. Played it about a year ago so I barely remember the plot and the name.

Here are some brightest moment I can remember of:
- as the game starts, MC is invited to (or inherited from his father) some company at CEO or similar position (really not sure if CEO is correct here)
- again not 100% sure but the business is about real estate or construction works (or such elements appear in game)
- there is a secretary/personal assistant with damn fine boobs and which is more important she is not stupid at all and can help you handle the company; through conversations you can influence how revealing her clothes is and how she behave (professionally/slutty)
- secretary/assistant gives you a bunch of personal files of other girls who can be hired by you after interview. The girls have their own skills and stories and trying to persuade you to choose them among other. Girls are pretty much different (flat, busty, clever/experienced in their professional area or complete newbies) and it can affect their and company performance or smth like that. So your decisions can be driven by your mind or dick :)
- hired girls work in different divisions/sectors, you can pick a uniform for them
- MC finds out there are some secret facilities related to the business :unsure:

[SOLVED]: the game is The Roommate

Last edited: