Identify (SOLVED) A Little Identification Help

grasshppr51

Mar 11, 2018
Thank you for anyone that took a look at this and spent any time thinking about it. After some searching of my own I found the answer. The game I was thinking of is On Distant Shores by Professor Amethyst Games.

I apologize in advance if the details are too vague to be helpful but I am looking for a game I remember downloading from F95 in the past, it was still in progress at the time.

What I remember:
1. The main character was an adult man, older than the women he was interacting with and this was a central plot point
2. The women had different powers
3. The man realized that there was some kind of power forcing the women to be attracted to him
4. Unlike most of these games he didn't take this well and it sent him spiraling into self revulsion making him feel like he was ruining their lives
5. A scene that stands out in my mind is one of the girls finding him in the pits of despair and "absorbing" the darkness from him to allow him to function again

I hope this is enough for someone to at least point me in the right direction.

A few more details that have surfaced in my memory and I believe are related to this game (I play far to many games from this site so I hope i am keeping them distinct)
1. The girl who absorbs darkness from the MC has an (older?) sister who at first distrusts the MC and even gets angry with him after a discussion about her going on a date with someone who isn't the MC
2. One of the women is part of a group of magic users (witches?) who try a ritual on the MC and if I remember correctly it doesn't go as planned
3. There are scenes in a museum including one where a woman is asking the MC his opinion of some art
4. The MC is some kind of chosen one and the darkness and despair is something from the adversary

Last edited:
Reactions: slawam