Identify [Solved]A (probably) flash game

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
Was a game i played some years ago, is a browser game (maybe downloadable) and I'm pretty sure it was in flash
Ambientation: you are a female ghost in a mansion
Gameplay: you can interact with things and eventually get fucked by them
Story: there is a battle by heaven and hell, and you are the last one that can tilt the balance

The scenes were:
you could interact with a mirror and it will create a copy of you with a penis who tries to fuck you, there is picture of fruit that makes yourself masturbate, a cooked pig that fuck you, a shy tentacle plant, some strange bees that also fuck you after you read a book, a slime that you can create cooking some random shit and then he also fuck you (but you are asleep while this happen), and a torture table who is actually only a sex table, I think this is all (90% at least) of the game content, also when I played it the game had no sounds

Kro147

Jul 24, 2017
I believe is called dusty's castle you can find it in the legendofcrystal i don't remember the name of the author it went something like goropete, tried to check the forum but is having problems and it's down

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
I believe is called dusty's castle you can find it in the legendofcrystal i don't remember the name of the author it went something like goropete, tried to check the forum but is having problems and it's down
Is ?
I belive you are right, sorry for the late response but I didn't got time to log in, when I'll go on the pc I'll try, thanks
edit: yep, that was it

Reactions: JackH13