Identify [SOLVED] A super-sloppy flash-based(I think) bondage-and-tentacles drawn art fantasy/SF game from a few years back...?

Sirrah

Sep 17, 2017
Anyone remember a no-plot-just-wacky-action game from at least a few years ago, maybe older, with a series of captive female characters who are tied up with options to force various liquids in (and out) of every orifice? It was Flash-based, or at least had that sort of look -- might have been unity or HTML, I guess. There was a pulpy science fiction/fantasy sort of vibe, 2D drawn art, you could unlock more a more outrageous action. I think there were tentacles, though they might have been robotic tubes instead. The only other detail I can remember is that you could force liquid down the girls' throat and they'd eventually pee.

It *might* have been a series of short games with different heroines, or one game that progressed through multiple girls?

Any leads would be greatly appreciated. As would recommendations for other similar over-the-top quick-to-play games. It is quite possible that there is a bachelor party being planned... TIA!

Sirrah

Sep 17, 2017
That's not it, but some of that is pretty dope, particularly the "Biocock Infinite" demo. Thanks!

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
2.png

this one came to mind, it's called BDSM Castle
you said "sloppy flash" which makes me think of a series of games "swiss-made"

Last edited:
Reactions: Sirrah