Identify [Solved]An RPG with many protagonists and an odd progression system

madboy2009

May 29, 2017
I've had a bit of a look around but can't find the game I remember,
It had multiple female protagonists (I believe 3~4) where each one had unique scenes, and I believe they each had their own fetish dedicated to each, I remember there being multiple places which had different scenes. One of the more memorable ones for me was a cliffside village area that had a set of scenes in a public bathroom for 1 protagonist and I believe a library for another one. The setting was fantasy, with I believe one of the protagonists being part wolf, but not 100% sure on that. But one of the most defining features was the leveling system, you went to an alter to a goddess (or god) and you gained power and that specific protagonist you upgraded became stronger and more slutty unlocking more extreme scenes. There were prerequisites to leveling (I believe the game didn't call it leveling) but I don't remember what they were, and I don't remember there being combat but that may have been because I spent most of the time getting events and avoiding combat.
Thanks for reading even if you have no clue about what the game is :p, I played it ages ago and want to replay it but can't for the life of me remember what it's called.
I'll also bullet point the features for people who just want a glance view and don't want to read the wall of text.
  • multiple female protagonists (>=3)
  • fantasy setting
  • one of the protagonists being part wolf?
  • "leveling" done at an alter to unlock more scenes (I believe about 4 different levels each protagonist can be)