Identify [Solved] Another "Can't Remeber the Name" Thread

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
As the title says above. I remember the game seemed like an RPG at first but was more of a dating sim with static hentai images and large text at the bottom of the screen. The things I remember were that your character had a friend who became a knight and eventually turned on you (maybe his name was Luke or something. IDK.), there was a point where one of your childhood friends and travel companions asks you to rape her, and if you say yes you lose but if you say no then you have sex, and after the final battle against a dragon (you needed to click some specific combination of buttons in the correct order), you would choose from your female companions and would get an ending with them and one of them was you becoming king since the girl you choose here was secretly the queen heir to the kingdom. Also, relatively close to the beginning, the first female companion you come across is a female elf who is being attacked and is almost raped, but you save her, smash her, and then accept her request to help find her sister. I think...