Identify [Solved] Anyone know what game I'm talking about?

ZaruTheGuru

Jun 27, 2021
A while back I downloaded a game that I don't remember the name of.
  • It was text only
  • You could create your own character
  • You could be either a wanderer or part of a kingdom/empire
  • The goal was to conquer all the other kingdoms on the map
  • The maps were made of slashes and underscores
  • Different events would happen as you played the game, like demon worshippers would appear and start to fight people or outlaws would establish their own kingdom
  • It was turn based, and there were two parts to a turn, one would be the "romance" part where you tried to sex all the people you meet in your area, the other would be the "job/conquest" part where you tried to conquer everything you could see
  • It had some pre-determined maps, the ones I remember are Japan, Europe, and the USA
If anyone has any idea what game I'm talking about I would appreciate it if you would tell me the name of it.

Last edited:

AMoistLlama

Jun 19, 2018
It's EratohoK. I'm pretty sure that the version on F95 is about 7 or 8 months old, though. The newest version can be found , but you need to sign up for an account to access it. Also, you probably have to know a little bit about git in order to actually download the files if you get the newest version. It isn't hard, but if you don't want to go through the effort the version here is just fine, just has less translated content.

Reactions: scrumbles

ZaruTheGuru

Jun 27, 2021
It's EratohoK. I'm pretty sure that the version on F95 is about 7 or 8 months old, though. The newest version can be found , but you need to sign up for an account to access it. Also, you probably have to know a little bit about git in order to actually download the files if you get the newest version. It isn't hard, but if you don't want to go through the effort the version here is just fine, just has less translated content.
Thank you!

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Alternatively you can download the game from (scroll the box "Latest builds" until you read eraTohoK-master.zip, or just use ).

Reactions: AMoistLlama