Identify (SOLVED!! )Anyone knows the name for this game?

Apr 1, 2018
From what little memory I can recall. It was a renpy game. The game had some generic time name something along the lines of "it was raining that day" or something like that. And from what I remember the prologue/intro started with the childhood story of the protagonist. He was a bit obese as a kid, and when he was out walking one night he got attacked on the streets. And some other kid came along to help him and in the process killed the attacker. Then they became life long friend or something. The friend has a sister/cousin , you know where this is ranchy bit is going. And I recall there was a scene where they were about to goto the movie theater and the cousin or sister of the friend showed up and the protagonist was literally having flashbacks about how long this dude had a crush on the sis/cousin of the friend. And I believe the setting on the story was in Italy (no sure on that one). But later he grows up and comes back to do stuff... The game had some nice vibrant music too.

I know this is not that much info but any help will do.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2018
I think you've mixed up the names, the story from your description matches the things that happen in the prologue of "Life happened" with the friend, the cousin and the cinema. The story in it was raining that night is different, but still an excellent game as well.
I see well I will check it out too than.