Identify [SOLVED] Bartender, Sci Fi

HoodTheDDMain

May 26, 2023
Help. I remember playing this game earlier this year where you're a male bartender. You get to serve drinks to girls and their affection points is raised by 5 or was it 10 everytime you get a drink right. You also get to chat with the girl. One of the girls you get to serve drinks to is a cat girl streamer? And there's also this slime MILF.

HoodTheDDMain

May 26, 2023
Help. I remember playing this game earlier this year where you're a male bartender. You get to serve drinks to girls and their affection points is raised by 5 or was it 10 everytime you get a drink right. You also get to chat with the girl. One of the girls you get to serve drinks to is a cat girl streamer? And there's also this slime MILF.
Nevermind, it's Paradise Overlap

Hgames0001

Mar 2, 2023