Identify [Solved] Can anyone identify which fighting game this video is from?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's from pieroppai. Don't think there's even a demo of it around, their is full of Dark Hunter KURO not Zanka.

Reactions: Archaon11111

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Sorry for necroing but AFAIK Piero put the game on Hiatus and currently developing the Dark Hunter Kuro instead. Maybe we should get a thread for that game too. I tried the demo and it's quite solid beat em up with nice looking sprites.

Here's the link to English version of the demo

• Red Heart
Reactions: likesbootyok

ben7898

Mar 3, 2018
Anyone has Update β6 version? The version which released June 1st, 2022 ?
Theres actually a new demo, the game is coming this april.

The author stablushed some goals that will add content to the game that its not originally planned, such as new sex scenes and a new bad end game over scene, depeneding on the number of times that the game is favourited in dl site
1673568499291.png
You can go and add it to favourites if you are interested in the game.

Sagiri.Yuuko

Dec 27, 2020
Sorry for necroing but AFAIK Piero put the game on Hiatus and currently developing the Dark Hunter Kuro instead. Maybe we should get a thread for that game too. I tried the demo and it's quite solid beat em up with nice looking sprites.

Here's the link to English version of the demo
i know this thread is old but do u remember how to play it in english? i started the game but its in japanese

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
i know this thread is old but do u remember how to play it in english? i started the game but its in japanese
My game run natively in English. I'm guessing it has something to do with locale language. To access the option, just press F1 and navigate to change the language manually.
If I recall correctly, the paid Fanbox version has more scenes included, just check Kemono if you want that one, but the free demo on DLsite is the most recent in the term gameplay features, but the scenes are locked.

I would say just wait for the full release, but it seems to be delayed (again) to November this time, so pick the one you prefer I guess.

Sagiri.Yuuko

Dec 27, 2020
My game run natively in English. I'm guessing it has something to do with locale language. To access the option, just press F1 and navigate to change the language manually.
If I recall correctly, the paid Fanbox version has more scenes included, just check Kemono if you want that one, but the free demo on DLsite is the most recent in the term gameplay features, but the scenes are locked.

I would say just wait for the full release, but it seems to be delayed (again) to November this time, so pick the one you prefer I guess.
got it. last time i was running it with jap locale. that explained it