Identify [Solved] Can someone help me find one of the first hentai games I played?

sadgjhsagd

Sep 1, 2019
So I played this game more than a couple of years ago it was an rpg hentai game with kind of pixelart artstyle I don't remember the title at all but I do remember the gameplay and what made it unique

In the game you control a male protagonist that is accompanied by a girl you fight against your typical hentai game monsters and some of them have a heart simbol on top of them and those will try to rape the girl and depending on how much you save her or let her get raped her personality changes either loving you more doing more stuff for you etc or hating you to absolute hell to the point that if you lose a battle instead of taking you to an in to heal she just outright let's you there to die and you get a game over. The game had some prettygood animations during the battle for when you let the monsters do their thing with the girl

I really liked this game but lost its files when my old pc broke so now I'm looking for it but haven't been lucky so if some of you fellow degenerates know a game that sounds like that I would appreciate any help

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
You can try going to the Game section then just jump to last page and start scanning titles/threads from there.
Chances are you will eventually land on it.
The older the game the faster you'll likely land on it if you start from last page in the section.
May take you days or even weeks though, but you don't have to finish your scan in one day either.