Identify [Solved] Cannot find a game , been looking everywhere .

agnellodidio

Jan 12, 2020
Some years ago i played a game where a married couple would meet the demon lord/queen(cannot remember) and a couple of demon lord working for said queen , on a "stategic map" where you went around exploring and choosing how to behave in the varius event, you also had a castle to upkeep and upgrade . The setting was s distopian fantasy word , there were different route to take . Can any of you help me find it? At the time the game had a significant amount of content but was hoever not done, so i was wondering wheter after years it got completed .. Many thanks to whoever tryes to help or manages to find it .
If ihad to guess , im pretty sure it was a western stile game .

agnellodidio

Jan 12, 2020
Some years ago i played a game where a married couple would meet the demon lord/queen(cannot remember) and a couple of demon lord working for said queen , on a "stategic map" where you went around exploring and choosing how to behave in the varius event, you also had a castle to upkeep and upgrade . The setting was s distopian fantasy word , there were different route to take . Can any of you help me find it? At the time the game had a significant amount of content but was hoever not done, so i was wondering wheter after years it got completed .. Many thanks to whoever tryes to help or manages to find it .
Impressive, yes it is the one XD. Thank you kind sir.