Identify [Solved] Can't quite remember this incest game's title

BrambleBos

Mar 14, 2019
I'm looking for this one incest game (amidst a sea of them, I know) and I can't for the life of me remember its title. I just remember that the general setup was that you're living with your 'roommate'/best friend from childhood/sister and are bumming it until your dad calls and threatens to toss you into the military or something like that. So you start going to school and meet all the other characters while also building your relationship with the sister. Some of the other characters include your teacher (of course), a kinda wacky classmate, and your sister's girlfriend. Teacher likes to dom but you turn the tables on her, you can start working at a coffee shop with the classmate, and you can get into your sister's relationship with her gf.

That's about all I remember of it. I think it may have referred to the family in its title (like Dual Family or Family Matters, something like those titles). Not sure if it was popular or not. Feel like it strangely wasn't even though I thought it was one of the better/nicer games of its kind.

Any help would be appreciated!

Skweep

Oct 7, 2017
Oh well, nice of you to find it I guess! At first with the military thing I thought "Big Brother" but that's the only thing it made me think in everything that you said. Really thought you mixed up like 3 games.

BrambleBos

Mar 14, 2019
Oh well, nice of you to find it I guess! At first with the military thing I thought "Big Brother" but that's the only thing it made me think in everything that you said. Really thought you mixed up like 3 games.
I very well may have. I've played so many of these samey games that it all kinda starts to blend lol Love 'em all though! But I do think FF probably took the basic idea of the military thing from BB.

Skweep

Oct 7, 2017
I very well may have. I've played so many of these samey games that it all kinda starts to blend lol Love 'em all though! But I do think FF probably took the basic idea of the military thing from BB.
I don't remember seeing it in my last playthrough of FF, it got redone once again I guess ? Just waiting for some more action in this game to play it, really liking the little sister but nothing happens...