Identify [Solved] Can't remeber the name of the game

luvthicc69

Apr 18, 2022
So this is what i remember.

Plot: There was this game about being wealthy bitch of a woman that was... well, a bitch to everyone after some sort of thing happening she gets thrown in jail, losses her identity and basicly gets stripped of her power, influence and clothes :) and starts from being panniles bimbo. There was a plot line about her lawyer being fat so she rejected him on every occasion but if player was nice to him on every step he could save her, some parts in jail where she being held in and basicly being treated like trash and after you leave general denial of the situation from MC plot line.

Main things about the game:
- MC was good looking brunette woman, she was some sort of like fashion magazine editor or owner, can't really say.
- Game was revolving about choosing if we want her being bitch or nice to ppl.
- Game was long (i think 3 chapters last time i played it)and was definetly uploaded here, I played it some time ago, but wasn't far into it and it was still work in progress
- I think it was made like most games in renPy with 3D renders for visuals.

If someone knows what game i'm rambling about please help and tell me the name. For some reason i remebered this game and can't pin point what was it called and it's like a itch in my brain i can't scratch.

Thanks!