Identify (Solved) Cant remember the name of this game

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
The game starts with the PC getting kicked out of his school because he was caught trying to train his teacher to be his sex slave. Apparently she wasnt able to tell anyone but set up a situation where some students would walk in on him molesting her. The school didnt tell anyone why he was kicked out so there reputation wouldnt be ruined.

The PCs new school happens to be the same one that his old teachers sister teaches at so he decides to use her to get back at his old teacher. One of his fully trained and loyal slaves also happens to work at the new school. He selects several targets to get close to, get blackmail material on, then train including his former teacher and her sister, the school principal and her rebellious relative (I think she was her daughter but I cant remember) and his slaves favorite student.

Gamplay consists of selecting locations or a girl to visit then a scene playing or an item being found. after progressing to a certain point with a girl He can start training her however its all in a visual novel style so you mostly just select who to visit and occasionally what to do then let the scene play. All the girls seem to be divided into pairs so targeting one girl tends to have you going after her patner girl as well. there are multiple endings. I think there was a good ending for each girl, an ending for if you targeted both girls in a pair, an ending for getting all the girls and a bad ending for each girl usually involving you getting caught and arrested.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?