Identify [Solved] Can't remember this one.

Jul 31, 2018
Trying to find the name of a work-in-progress 2D platformer that I tried a few months ago.

It features a male protagonist who is challenged with getting through a dungeon made by succubi without cumming, with the promise of reward if he succeeds. The controls were fairly simple, you could walk around and examine/talk to non-hostile monsters, crouch, jump, pick up stuff, and intiate sexual encounters with said non-hostile monsters (which if done enough times would kill you). I'm pretty sure you couldn't attack, you just needed to maneuver around enemies and traps in your way. If you got hit you lost the cloak you were covering yourself with, and any subsequent hits would cause non-consentual encounters with enemies, which you would need to mash left and right to escape.

The first level was an actual dungeon, with succubus wandering around, aphrodisiac gas vents, wooden horse traps, portraits of women that you have to duck under or they will pull you in, etc.. The boss of this level is the leader of the succubi, who you had to do a sort of DDR/memory game to fight her, where if you fail you get hypnotized and fucked.

The next level was a doll house, where at first all you have to avoid are the maids cleaning the place. Further into the level you find that the "dolls" are actually the victims of the dungeon that came before you, which have been paralyzed by a strange pink slime that can control the host that they are infesting. When you find a key that you need in order to leave, the doll house comes to life, suddenly filling with these slime-dolls. As you try to make it back to the locked exit you are stalked and hunted down by the boss of this level, a colossal doll that spews the pink slime. Once you go through the locked exit, a chase sequence initiates, where you must sprint down a long hallway while the boss follows closely behind and throws projectiles/activates traps to slow you down and catch you.

Those were the only two playable levels at the time and I really want to play it again/see if the dev is still updating it. I hope I gave you guys enough information to help me find this one.

Thanks in advance you guys.

Reactions: bwardyunbip