Identify [Solved] Can't remember what the game was called.

Andy2471

May 27, 2017
Hey I'm looking for a game I played a while ago. The features of this game that I remember are:

You were a guy in a town where you could click around a map to got to various different places, e.g: School, Work, Mall, Beach

At one point in the game you get sucked into a parallel world where you find your original father and your mother/sister are much hornier than before. In this parallel world you are the "Chosen One" and have very special sperm. During the ritual you have the choice of accepting your fate or running the hell away at which point if you run the girl who's performing the ritual chases after you and tries to kill you.

I also remember being able to work on skills such as endurance by running in the park.

U

User_23654

Moved to the right forum.

Edit: I would aslo guess at "A Town Uncovered".

Reactions: Andy2471

TerrorBrent

Jul 16, 2017
I don't know if I'm writing a good place or not, but I'm trying. I had a game that I knew the title but I forgot. He was a secretary who had to be taught "slut" if possible. A thing about a brown, busty chick who I said was a secretary. What might help you to choose between working as a secretary or striptease that day. Please, who can tell me exactly what I'm talking about with your link. Thanks!

kira kose

Apr 30, 2018
I don't know if I'm writing a good place or not, but I'm trying. I had a game that I knew the title but I forgot. He was a secretary who had to be taught "slut" if possible. A thing about a brown, busty chick who I said was a secretary. What might help you to choose between working as a secretary or striptease that day. Please, who can tell me exactly what I'm talking about with your link. Thanks!
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupting-the-intern-v0-19-lambdadude.678/#post-7700