Identify [solved] college game controversial first scene

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Let's see if some hero could help me with this one because all the things I remember are very thin.

So this was a college themed VN or at the very least some early 20s starting their adult life game. In the very first scene male MC was with his date back in their room at night. Things were mostly romance oriented, you were having sex in the bed, but then this option pops up (and this is the one thing I'm 100% sure): you can have forced anal sex in a scene that makes no room for interpretation that is, well, forced and she is not ok with it.

I remember people getting angry about this scene coming out of the blue, like it was a big tonal change in the game and maybe was non-consistent with the rest of it, like the game wasn't especially rapey otherwise.

I believe this was a harem game, and maybe this specific girl was blonde?? I'm strugling to remember anything else, but I can't at the moment. Any idea?

Last edited:

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Gonna try both. I'm almost sure it's not Rainy Day, but I'll check nonetheless.
Secrets of the Valley looks like a pretty good candidate. I'll report back. Thanks!

Edit: got almost every detail wrong, yet you give the correct answer. It is Secrets of the Valley.

Edit 2: Ackchually, many months later I stumbled upon the game again, and 100% is Banking on Bella. I got one thing wrong: the dark route is rapey all the way, not jut that first scene.

Last edited: