Identify [Solved] Corruption game with schoolgirl and homeless man

newtoad

Jun 11, 2018
The game I'm looking for had a female protagonist who is a schoolgirl. She is highly regarded, but she develops a thrilling fetish for getting harassed by an old homeless man when she walks home from school through the park. She slowly comes to like the thrill and begins doing things like flashing her panties in the park, and eventually starts taking risks by exploring the areas of the park where the homeless people live, usually going back to the same old man who lives in a little shack in the park. Eventually it leads to her giving her virginity to the old homeless man.

I think there was also a chance every day that the school principal would harass her.

It might or might not have been in RPGM since it had an art style typical of RPGM games, though if it was, it did not play like your typical RPGM game. You definitely did not ever control a character on a map. Instead, you just made choices from the menu (ie. visit the old man in the park, flash panties, etc).

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
The game I'm looking for had a female protagonist who is a schoolgirl. She is highly regarded, but she develops a thrilling fetish for getting harassed by an old homeless man when she walks home from school through the park. She slowly comes to like the thrill and begins doing things like flashing her panties in the park, and eventually starts taking risks by exploring the areas of the park where the homeless people live, usually going back to the same old man who lives in a little shack in the park. Eventually it leads to her giving her virginity to the old homeless man.

I think there was also a chance every day that the school principal would harass her.

It might or might not have been in RPGM since it had an art style typical of RPGM games, though if it was, it did not play like your typical RPGM game. You definitely did not ever control a character on a map. Instead, you just made choices from the menu (ie. visit the old man in the park, flash panties, etc).
is it this one? -> https://f95zone.to/threads/inferior-genes-v2-0-starworks.53080/

Reactions: newtoad