Identify [SOLVED] Cyberpunk Brothel Management/Turn-Based Combat RPG

BrambleBos

Mar 14, 2019
Back looking for yet another game I once played. This time around it's a cyberpunk/sci-fi themed RPG in which you become the manager of a brothel. Yes, I tend to lay it all out in my titles lol

Main things I remember:

- It was 2D/pixel (maybe a mix)
- Isometric
- Mainly sprite work but maybe also had illustrated sex scenes
- 99% sure it had turn-based Final Fantasy style combat. Maybe more tactics/Xcom instead?
- Think you create the MC's character sheet? Like choose a class at the start or something
- You (the MC) are a new arrival to the city? I don't remember the exact context here but I remember the intro being relatively lengthy
- iirc the first character you lewd it up with is a cyborg stripper whom works at the club and is assigned as your maid/pleasure bot
- Various characters and love/sexual interests. Honestly can't recall many of them aside from robo-girl. Think there was a redheaded bouncer as the 'main' girl? And a 'soap land' style Madame like FF7's Madam M. Maybe also some sort of catgirl attached to a thieves' guild story?

That's about all I have from wracking my brain. I'd hope this is enough for one of you sleuth's to pick up on it!