Identify (Solved)Forgot a game, not sure how long ago

dixoncider88

Sep 1, 2017
It's been ages since I played the game and I'm failing to recall it's name; I remember that the plot primarily revolved around the fact that the mc was planning to join the military in middle of a pretty bad war or something similar but was trying to keep it secret until he was about to leave, but anyone who knew was trying to convince him not to. There was a really memorable scene that happened sometime after someone broke a promise not to tell anyone where you meet a friend of your sister, and she end up convincing you to let her put a mask that covered you entire face, noise cancelling headphones, and maybe some more stuff, after which I think the aforementioned sister shows up and the friend tries to convince her you're a stranger that she fuck. I think that was the end of the version I played, but I'm not sure.

Any other tags or scenes are just as lost as the title for me, so any help would be great. I'm like 90% sure it was ren'py 3dcg, probably DAZ, but that doesn't really narrow it down. I wouldn't be surprised if was abandoned by now, but I never put aside the time to sort through all the maybes without anything else to narrow it down.

dixoncider88

Sep 1, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: Lerd0