Identify [Solved] Forgot name of game Ren'py Female protag

Mar 20, 2023
Female MC leaves city/town with her dad(not sure actually maybe it was mom), new apartment is broken into and MCs clothes are covered in cum so she was about to beat the Old guy owner who has the master key for the apartments of the apartment but the Daughter's of owner stops you. Later it is revealed that it was the owners son and she apologizes for her brothers actions. I think there was a night scene in park with owners daughter in a park. In your old home town your boyfriend who you just left is look for you since you left suddenly without explanation. Boyfriend threw his phone almost hitting a older lady (probably his mom). After that interaction Mom calls some guy to find you who has arm tattoos and looks crazy (I he was related to boyfriend as an uncle). MC and her dad was running away from something I remember they had a truck car which breaks.

I am not sure if I mixing two games but Female MC meets a band when trying to talk to apartment owner daughter to fine repair guy. MC goes to the studio with the band and joins them the band has both male and female members. After this I believe you meet up with two lesbian couple friends you have know a long time. Upon entering the check you see a dildo and your friend takes it casually. After that you do a blindfolded light bsdm with one of the lesbian friends but while blindfolded she takes photos of you without you knowing.

Overall, I believe this is one game but something is in my memory is saying they are different games.

Last edited:

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
We Were Just Kids. Unless someone just outright ripped it off. :KEK:

It's on-hold currently, though. Getting a second system ready to go to keep going with it.