Identify [Solved] Forgot the name of an incest game with sex shop.

lumi82

Jul 8, 2017
Hey all,

I am looking for a game that I played a long time ago. I'm not sure if I remember all the details from that game. What I do know for sure is that there is a sex/adult store in the game. The MC is playing with the employee once at the counter and the manager bursts in. A second time, the MC is in the back room fucking the cashier in a sex swing. Also she finds out later that the MC bought sex toys for his sister at the store, and gets turned on by that fact. The game is incest themed as far as I remember.

I have forgotten the name of the game. Would be awesome if someone know what game I am talking about with that Sex Shop storyline. Any idea what this one might be called?

Mar 16, 2020
Hey all,

I am looking for a game that I played a long time ago. I'm not sure if I remember all the details from that game. What I do know for sure is that there is a sex/adult store in the game. The MC is playing with the employee once at the counter and the manager bursts in. A second time, the MC is in the back room fucking the cashier in a sex swing. Also she finds out later that the MC bought sex toys for his sister at the store, and gets turned on by that fact. The game is incest themed as far as I remember.

I have forgotten the name of the game. Would be awesome if someone know what game I am talking about with that Sex Shop storyline. Any idea what this one might be called?
Echoes of Lust seems to be what you're describing, although I'm not sure everything matches up 100%.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lumi82