Identify [SOLVED] Forgot the name of this game

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Hey everyone! Any help remembering the name of the game is much appreciated!

Basic Informations:
The game was in 3D, but can't exactly remember between Honeyselect and Daz, Although I am more inclined toward Honey Select.

The game featured Incest, so at least Mother and Sister were a thing, incest patch may have been unofficial but not so sure.

It was probably a VN as I remember it being dialogue heavy... arguably a VN with sandbox elements, but not entirely sure on that.

Scene Example:
I remember just a little scene happening halfway-through the game: the MC manages to get into his own business thanks to some sort of mafia-like organization, gets his own warehouse and office, at that point, starts a reel of unskippable renders showing him and his friend/associate bringing boxes in, working until late hours, in short slides where he is portrayed as being succesful).
Therefore after, he hires his Sister as his secretary (sent by the mother right to you from what I remember), and while she is being his secretary, he can do kinky stuff with her.

As you can see I barely remember anything of it, but if you have any additional question or clues, I might even remember some of the stuff. Thanks again!

EDIT; Just coming back to mind, he might have been forced by the mafia-like organization to sell a love drug of sort before the scene written above, consider this piece of information only if it fits though, wouldn't want to confuse you or mix stuff up.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
That scene example is very specific. It's also exactly what happens in Midnight Paradise. The models are Daz though but I guess you didn't remember that correctly.

• Love
Reactions: Duriel

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
That scene example is very specific. It's also exactly what happens in Midnight Paradise. The models are Daz though but I guess you didn't remember that correctly.
OH GOD YOU ARE RIGHT!

I somehow always mistook that game for another one everytime I've seen it amongst the last updates ones... to think it has always sneaked under my radar like that!

As soon as I've launched it and heard the intro song it instantly clicked!

Can't really thank you enough Xill ! That's hugely appreciated!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xill