Identify [Solved] Forgotten game title

YanekaXD

Jan 25, 2018
Hello, I am trying to find a game I played a month ago but been unlucky for the past three days. So the game starts with the MC in the prison and is being released, there are two female cops(they loved to touch one another in some scenes), one is white and other black. If my memory doesnt lie in the first game scenes the MC gets in the room with the black cop, i think she wanted to know where he hid the money and on next scene he finishes on her back without her knowing, there is an unknown man with a laptop that is watching. There was a scene where there were two girls and an old lady infront of a restaurant/cafe and one of the girls is being groped by random weirdo and the MC saves her, then they get in the restaurant/cafe and he tells them that he has two daughters but his wife took them from him and he didn't see them a long time, one of the girls likes the MC. Also there was a cabin/house somewhere in the woods probably, he had hidden bag with money but they were stolen from a woman that he though she was drunk the night before he was trown in jail. He also had a female attorney, in a scene she was trying to help him from a rogue cop that was trying to go after him one morning(male cop and the white female cop).
I think the MC made a friend with a homeless guy and they drank some beers on an old sofa, the MC slept there on the sofa but not really sure. Some morning MC found the guy and his girl on the sofa after a night of fucking.

After my hdd died I'm struggling to find the game. Any help will be much appreciated, Thank you in advance.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hello, I am trying to find a game I played a month ago but been unlucky for the past three days. So the game starts with the MC in the prison and is being released, there are two female cops(they loved to touch one another in some scenes), one is white and other black. If my memory doesnt lie in the first game scenes the MC gets in the room with the black cop, i think she wanted to know where he hid the money and on next scene he finishes on her back without her knowing, there is an unknown man with a laptop that is watching. There was a scene where there were two girls and an old lady infront of a restaurant/cafe and one of the girls is being groped by random weirdo and the MC saves her, then they get in the restaurant/cafe and he tells them that he has two daughters but his wife took them from him and he didn't see them a long time, one of the girls likes the MC. Also there was a cabin/house somewhere in the woods probably, he had hidden bag with money but they were stolen from a woman that he though she was drunk the night before he was trown in jail. He also had a female attorney, in a scene she was trying to help him from a rogue cop that was trying to go after him one morning(male cop and the white female cop).
I think the MC made a friend with a homeless guy and they drank some beers on an old sofa, the MC slept there on the sofa but not really sure. Some morning MC found the guy and his girl on the sofa after a night of fucking.

After my hdd died I'm struggling to find the game. Any help will be much appreciated, Thank you in advance.
https://f95zone.to/threads/badhero-v0-7-2-xlab.19961/post-1238226

• Wow
Reactions: YanekaXD