Identify {solved} Forgotten ryona side scroller

Vulpas

Feb 16, 2021
I remember the game pretty well, so it shouldn't be too hard identifying if you have played it already;​

About the game:
You play as a female charecter in this side scrolling, perhaps platofrming adventure.
The game has a heavy focus on Ryona unless you can acheive each stage's secret method to strip the main girl, this is done in stage 1 by collecitng all the milk and not hurting a single rabbit.
Doing that will cause the girl to take a break to urinate, only to have her clothes stolen for the next stage.

Boss Fights:
  1. The first boss is a witch presubmly with a large swarm of rabbits, she blows her whistle to summon more or perform certain attacks.
  2. There is a second boss, she's a female like your charecter but attacks with a ball that floats around the screen.
  3. You fall down the hole and there's this mechanical robot boss
  4. There's this girl dressed like a frog that leaps across the stage
  5. The final boss is this strange girl, who has an attack that launches needles from one side of the screen to the other and another of her attacks splits her open (not in a gory way.) to suck you in for an instant game over.
Remembered levels:
  1. Level 1 was a grassy field area, it was a bright and colourful stage set in the daytime.
  2. Level 2 was set in some streets, it was dark as night.
  3. Level 3 Your a small girl in an oversized and overly pink world, sort of like you were shrunk down.
Remembred H scenes:
  1. Loosing to the rabbit trainer will have her train your charecter, there's also a joke scene where your transformed into a rabbit and another rabbit fucks you.
  2. Loosing to the werewolf on stage 2 transforms your charecter into a werewolf also (You cannot continue to play in this state)
  3. Being sucked into the final boss' black hole initiates 1 of 2 scenes, one of them being this strange black shadowy rabbit creature fucks you silly.
  4. Defeating the girl boss with the mace results in her getting spit roasted by two werewolves.

Hopefully this should be more than enough information to identify it, although it's an old game.​

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Is there anything special required to run the game? whenever I download it, the exe won’t work and all of the text files are nonsenical gibberish.
Have you set your system region to Japanese? I think that's needed for a lot of Japanese games.

Edit: I don't have my region set to Japanese currently but I do see Japanese characters when I open the text files. The game does run for me. If changing the region doesn't work, try adding the Japanese language as well.

Last edited:

ggwells

Apr 3, 2021
Have you set your system region to Japanese? I think that's needed for a lot of Japanese games.

Edit: I don't have my region set to Japanese currently but I do see Japanese characters when I open the text files. The game does run for me. If changing the region doesn't work, try adding the Japanese language as well as well.
Ah, that was the solution, thanks. Feel like there’s never enough games with the MC becoming a werewolf as a game over