Identify [SOLVED] Found an untitled game cg collection on hitomi.la with no details. Please help.

HanzoHasashiX

Oct 6, 2019
The supposed name of the game according to the poster on hitomi.la is

Ojosama Majo Aisha ~ Ingoku No Keimusho ~

however, I cannot for the life of me find anything with a similar on google. I even tried eyeballing the name of the game in kanji and searching for said kanji using one of those kanji guessing engines. Too bad my handwriting on a laptop is atrocious and I couldn't find anything close to said convoluted kanji. If someone can read said kanji or point me in the direction of said game much would be appreciated. 05292db722fb0e4019e0f9ac5c455bff5d768e2aac73c30aca1c9e7b64bb63f2.png

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
The supposed name of the game according to the poster on hitomi.la is

Ojosama Majo Aisha ~ Ingoku No Keimusho ~

however, I cannot for the life of me find anything with a similar on google. I even tried eyeballing the name of the game in kanji and searching for said kanji using one of those kanji guessing engines. Too bad my handwriting on a laptop is atrocious and I couldn't find anything close to said convoluted kanji. If someone can read said kanji or point me in the direction of said game much would be appreciated. View attachment 2315069
Princess Witch Aisha ~Inferno Prison~