Identify [SOLVED] Friends at a beach house

W4T3RM3L0N3

Mar 21, 2020
Can’t remember the name but I remember a decent amount of the story, so heres what I remember. The MC is sad about a break up I believe and he has a friend that owns or works at a nightclub that he invites the MC to a lot. You can choose to go there and you meet a goth looking girl that dances on the bar and you convince her to get down and take her home (SFW). You meet a few other people like this cute blonde girl at a coffee shop that has a huge crush on the MC and some other women (Latina (maybe)) I can’t remember. The blonde is friends with your friends (Nightclub guy) girlfriend/wife, and that other women is friends with the goth girl. Long story short you all go to your friends beach house and you can romance one of the girls, the game focuses more on a romantic connection other than just (NSFW). While at the house the goth girls ex boyfriend shows up waving a gun and one of the girls get shot (not goth) and I believe the ex does too.

Theres a lot I left out but that’s the gist of it, I’m not sure if it wasn’t finished last I played or not. Just randomly thought if the game and wanted to check it out again. Thanks for the help.