Identify [Solved ]furry maze game

ANormalIdiot

Feb 16, 2023
It's a game were you would play as a cartoon furry (I think it was a orange male fox), and it was a 3d first person maze game. you would also have to avoid enemies that looked like piranha plants, they were curvy, and had big boobs. the enemies would rape you if they caught you. there were also sections were you you would be placed in an rpg fight.

-sorry for my grammar.

Last edited:

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
It's a game were you would play as a furry (I think it was a orange fox), and it was a 3d maze game. you would also have to avoid enemies that looked like piranha plants, they were curvy, and had big boobs. the enemies would rape you if they caught you. there were also sections were you you would be placed in an rpg fight.

-sorry for my grammar.
This one?

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
No, it was more cartoony. also the main character was covered in fur.
What point of view was in game (first-person, third-person, top-down, isometric etc)? Characters was 3d or 2d? Maybe u can guess what engine it was (rpgm, unity, ue, java etc)?

ANormalIdiot

Feb 16, 2023
What point of view was in game (first-person, third-person, top-down, isometric etc)? Characters was 3d or 2d? Maybe u can guess what engine it was (rpgm, unity, ue, java etc)?
It was a first person game. I will edit that into the post.