Identify [SOLVED] Game: Heroes University H | Need Help Remembering This 2D RENPY Game's Name (Details in Description!)

eastertruck

Mar 11, 2021
hi, i remember seeing a game on here but i need help remembering the name. i can give as much info as possible.

1- it is a 2d game, art style was digital paint. it had a few animated h scenes but it was mostly static. it was made in RENPY (i think). it was a dynamic VN
2- it was set in a city, you could move between locations by clicking on them on a map. there was a fountain, a gift shop, a library, a school, a forest, and some other less important areas.
3- the MC was male and had a magic power (think it was a shape shifting dick that changed based on who he was with)
4- there were multiple girls with their own storylines, each girl stayed at one location (library, school, fountain)
5- the characters i remember were: a shy girl who stayed in the library, at one point in her storyline you go into the forest with her and pick some aphrodasiac mushrooms. there was also a nerdy girl who stayed in the school, she had a test that you needed to study for in the library to advance her storyline (think it was a history test). then there was a cat girl who stayed around the outside of the school/fountain, i think you buy her something to advance her storyline. there was also one more character, like the 'main girl' who stayed at the fountain but i barely remember any details about them.

if you need any more info to go off of ill try and remember more. im pretty sure this was a fairly popular game as well, so hopefully someone else remembers this game.

thank you for reading this

game - Heroes University H

Last edited: