Identify SOLVED Game, male MC living together with girls

Petern

Jun 8, 2017
Hello guys,

It just randomly came to my mind that I used to play a game that was still in development but I can not remember the name of it.
What I remember:
- You are a guy living together with at least 2 other girls (one of them is "landlady" or stepmom, the other is "roommate"). There could be more.

Scenes/optional events that I remember:
- In the living room when "landlady" was reading a book you had the opportunity to develop your relationship and move further.
- In the kitchen there was occasionally an option to cheer up a lady character who was drinking.
- The "roommate" has an asshole boyfriend, you have the opportunity to cheer her up in the living room.

All of the game was a somewhat typical time-management game in which you roam the rooms, there are different events and opportunities and you choose options in conversations, pick up and use items, etc.
The scenes were animated, I'm not sure about the sound.
The art style is not japanese/manga type but I think it was more cartoony than realistic/3D model style.

Please let me know titles it could be (it's not Big Brother).
Thanks!

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Hello guys,

It just randomly came to my mind that I used to play a game that was still in development but I can not remember the name of it.
What I remember:
- You are a guy living together with at least 2 other girls (one of them is "landlady" or stepmom, the other is "roommate"). There could be more.

Scenes/optional events that I remember:
- In the living room when "landlady" was reading a book you had the opportunity to develop your relationship and move further.
- In the kitchen there was occasionally an option to cheer up a lady character who was drinking.
- The "roommate" has an asshole boyfriend, you have the opportunity to cheer her up in the living room.

All of the game was a somewhat typical time-management game in which you roam the rooms, there are different events and opportunities and you choose options in conversations, pick up and use items, etc.
The scenes were animated, I'm not sure about the sound.
The art style is not japanese/manga type but I think it was more cartoony than realistic/3D model style.

Please let me know titles it could be (it's not Big Brother).
Thanks!
Sounds like The Twist

Reactions: Petern