Identify [Solved] Game similar to Virt-a-mate (VAM) that was made before VAM

BigAssFucker

Mar 13, 2023
There was a game that I played like 5 or 6 years ago (maybe even more) that was very similar in concept to VAM. I think it was even before virtual reality was a thing.

It was community driven, you could download content from their forum (animations, looks, clothes...) and play the animations in any scene you'd like (huge advantage over VAM).

The forum name was something like Rose garden, or sex garden. I don't remember it for the love of God

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I think you're referring to the former site "modsgarden" which was a hub for The Klub 17 mods. We have that game here and some mod packs as well. Also, there's a thread or two about the former modsgarden site here. I think they split into 2 camps or sth after the site went defunct?

• Red Heart
Reactions: BigAssFucker

BigAssFucker

Mar 13, 2023
I think you're referring to the former site "modsgarden" which was a hub for The Klub 17 mods. We have that game here and some mod packs as well. Also, there's a thread or two about the former modsgarden site here. I think they split into 2 camps or sth after the site went defunct?
That was it!!! Thank you very much.