Identify [Solved] Game where you're a slave with a trust system. (Concubine: A Gamebook For Adults)

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I played this about four years ago in an early state, so there wasn't a ton of content.

I do not know what engine the game ran on but I do remember the following:

You are a female character. I think you had the ability to conjure magic but were captured by a rival nation. You are being kept in the home of your owner (another woman) and were tasked with cooking, cleaning, etc. for the first bit of the game. During this time, you could rebel or accept your position. Accepting it made your owner more trusting of you.

You're then sent of to various places for training. A temple where sex was the norm, a ranch (I think) that had something like people and horses combined and maybe a shopkeep.

The version I played ended with a party being held and it being attacked. As you escape through the basement/dungeon/catacombs, your owner can give you the ability to cast spells again if they trusted you.

I remember it was fairly text heavy and the map was interactive IIRC. You could click to go where you wanted. I'm not sure about the art style though.

I trawled through the Fenoxo forums where I thought I had first found it but could not find anything that looked familiar. Hoping someone else may remember this.

Reactions: Namco15

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Awesome. That's it, though I could have sworn it had a more exotic sounding name. lol

Thanks a ton though.

• Love
Reactions: Namco15