Identify [SOLVED] Game with a halloween scene where the women are all in bondage/toys, and MC is being stalked by monsters

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
e: Solved by mtn86d, was "The Inn" (https://f95zone.to/threads/the-inn-v0-06-6-lykanz.8919/)

I'm trying to find a game again, that I played a while back. I just remember this one scene, that was a nightmare sequence, possibly a halloween update (as in, not the normal gameplay/story). Each of the women in the game had been captured, and was being held in some crazy bondage situation. I know one of them was being held in an empty insane asylum, one was out in a park, etc. I think the girl in the asylum was being held by a big anal hook? The person in the park (the mom I believe) was being held with a rope pulled taught against her. The MC was being hunted by like Freddy Krueger type villains etc, and had to avoid them. The MC was freeing each one of them, and in doing so the dildos/etc they were trapped in were going off. There was a series of either QTE or just "choose the right option" to like dodge the correct way to avoid being shot, impaled by a hook and the like.

Any ideas? I'm fairly sure it was a Ren'Py game, 3dcg. Thanks! I can picture it so clearly, but I can't for the life of me figure out which game it was.

Last edited:

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Just some extra details: Fairly confident it was daz or similar visuals, not honey select or the like. I can't remember if it required an incest mod or if that was baked in, but it was certainly one of those "mom, 2-3 sisters, etc" type of game.

One of the girls you rescue was in some sort of warehouse, you had to choose the correct side to hide on outside before going in. The park that the mom (i think?) is being held in was that standard scene you see in dozens of games here, park with bench on left side, footpath going into tunnel in the back, grass on the right. For the person who has the butt hook in them (sister I think?) they have to be lifted off it, and initially they slip back down. The final person you save you have to dodge to the right directions to avoid being blasted by a terminator or something similar, then escape through a portal.

Ughh this is driving me insane trying to find it again!

mtn86d

Jul 12, 2017
It's called The Inn. the nightmare is a side story found in one of the side menu's and not the main story