Identify [SOLVED] Game with girls living in house with a bulky/fat bad guy, who has cctv set up in house

jojocutie

Aug 27, 2017
I forgot the title of a game, where you are a male character and can get different routes (more evil or towards good).

You live in a house with (your mom?) and an old bulky/fat (clearly evil) guy, who has set up CCTV across the whole house to spy everyone. There also live multiple girls (3-5, can't recall), but I don't remember their relationship clearly... Could be adopted daughters or something?

If I am right (and not confusing this with some other game), then one of the girls loved to dance and listen to some specific song and very often when that girl was on the screen, that song played (with actual words, which were even spelled out in game by her and I really loved that song, thus the reason I remember about this game to begin with).

There were some dream/nightmare scenes and also there was a possibility to get a key to that evil guy's room, with all CCTV and check it yourself. Eventually, you could blackmail him into leaving the house or forcing him to go to the attic or something similar. There was also a policewoman or detective involved somehow.

The (mom?) was drug addict and was not mentally well.

Thank you for anyone, who could help me out to find it.