Identify [SOLVED] Guess the Game (Incest, Male Protagonist, Vaginal Sex, Oral Sex)

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Came up to me again but I forgot the name of the game and it's making me pull my hair out from frustration. The game is here on F95zone, I know that 100% sure. Here's how I remember the game:

- An accident happened to the protagonist that puts him in a coma
- Protagonist wakes up in a hospital with amnesia a long time later
- Nurse comes in to wash the protagonist because his muscles are still lame, protagonist can flirt and it leads to the nurse getting him off
- Mother comes to pick up him up, protagonist doesn't remember her and has the opportunity to flirt
- Arriving at home, the protagonist is introduced to the Sister who seemed reluctant at first
- Long story short, it turns out the Sister and the protagonist had a thing going and she felt abandoned by him after he fell in a coma and returned with amnesia
- Protagonist resumes his relationship with his Sister and goes to school with her, where he meets other saucy wenches

Other points:
- Crazy stupid fine Aunt, who turned out to be a huge nympho seduced a neighbour boy who just came there to fix her internet by her request
- The Aunt gets a call that the protagonist is awake from his coma, and she comes to visit at some point
- The protagonist's neighbour woman is in an abusive relationship with her husband, protagonist gallantly offered to show her what a real man can be like

EDIT: Round of applause for chuangshiren. The game is called The Awakening.

Last edited:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Turns out I completely forgot about the tiny fairy